Wed, Oct 14|
Sunset Rd Farm Demo Location
Field Day: Interseeding Forage Species Into Silage
What Do We Know About Yield, Forage Quality, And Winter Cover Potential?
Time & Location
Oct 14, 2020, 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM
Sunset Rd Farm Demo Location, 2621 Sunset Rd, Port Washington, WI 53074, USA
About the event
INTERSEEDING FORAGE SPECIES INTO SILAGE CORN
WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT YIELD, FORAGE QUALITY, AND WINTER COVER POTENTIAL?
October 14th 11:00 am to 1:30pm
RSVP to: Andy Holschbach firstname.lastname@example.org / 262-284-8271
Or Google Form: https://forms.gle/AkXBBNw3YqWm5ACu9
Topics of Discussion:
- Alternative forages in dairy ration, Scott Davel, nutritionist, Farmer’s Grain and Feed
- Learn about compatible species, Andy Walsh, Deer Creek Seed
- Recent research updates from Dan Smith, UW Extension
- Hear from farmers, Dan Jacque, Matt Winker, and Adam Lasch about their interseeding experiences
- Headed South on Hwy 57, Use Exit 96 for Saukville
- Take a left onto Hwy 33/E Green Bay Ave
- At second roundabout take a right onto Northwoods Rd.
- Continue onto Sunset Rd for about a 0.5 mile. Field will be on the right.